Our provincial and regional goal is to be a reliable source of information and support for all citizens who have a connection to autism including families, children, adults on the spectrum, caregivers, support workers, and teachers.
What we do:
- Deliver quality programs and activities for children, young adults, and adults with Autism.
- Offer resources webinars and/or training workshops. These resources promote advocacy, provide support, and the latest news in autism research. These courses are advertised by email on our social channels and on the provincial website.
- Work with community partners to promote and enhance awareness and advocacy about autism
- Facilitate various fundraising events throughout the year that raise critical funds to support programs and events for individuals with autism and their families.
- These programs focus on connecting members of our community to get involved, socialize, and network.
- Support community fundraisers. Help us help others by hosting your own third-party event. Donations can be directed to a local community; contact us to learn more. Autism Ontario is a registered non-profit charity.
600 Alden Rd, Markham, ON L3R 0E7, Canada