Welcome to CARE (Thailand) – CARE Child Professional School or Special Child Skills Development School (Thailand).
CARE is an organization founded by a group of parents. that strives to develop skills for children diagnosed with autism or autism, known as ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder).
CARE 's mission is to work with parents to help children overcome obstacles in life can help yourself and participate in society happily
CARE Thailand is a school that provides educational support services. We tailor each treatment program using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques and courses developed by the Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. (CARD) , a US organization. CARD categorizes the skills required for development. into 8 branches , namely language , high-level brain function Movement mechanisms, social , cognitive , academic , play and adaptive skills by tailoring individual lessons for each child with advances in teaching in detail.
At the CARE Center we offer educational programs based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles for :
- Children/people diagnosed with autism or ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Individuals with developmental disabilities (PDD or PDD NOS)
- Children/people with language developmental delays
- Children/people with certain undesirable behaviours
- Children/people with developmental delays in communication, perception or social interaction
- Children/people classified with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ( ADHD )
- or individuals with developmental delays in some way that may be related to autism spectrum disorder.
296/2 Rama 3 Soi 14, Rama 3 Road Bang Khlo, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120