Children with developmental disabilities are different, not less... At Dew Drops Child Healthcare, we believe that children are not limited by their developmental disability but because of the limiting environment and perceptions that the child or the family faces. We don't just live to change this notion regarding autism and other special needs and spread awareness, we also create sustainable and holistic methodologies for helping our specially-abled fellows to learn better.
Dew Drops is one of the leading organizations in India that specializes in offering Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy to children with developmental disabilities. The unique and orchestrated early interventions at Dew Drops are developed by qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts in collaboration with other international experts. We create an environment of compassion, care, and knowledge where children with autism and special needs thrive for gaining a deeper insight into the crests and troughs of the outside world. Since the day of our inception in 2001, our journey has been a tale of inspiration and wonders. It has been no less than a pilgrimage for us!
- 21 years of enriching experience in dealing with ASD and other neuro developmental disorders.
- Continuous research and development to back our research and methodologies.
- Frequent checks are conducted to track the progress of the children.
- Highly qualified professional team certified in ABA (BCBA), OPT, and Floor Time Global Certifications.
- Developmental screening to identify developmental disabilities and development milestones to set attainable goals for your children.
- Experienced teachers who can create productive behavior therapy sessions and insightful learning programs.