Mom’s Belief Center is an innovation and research-driven holistic care provider for children with developmental needs. We provide help or support through our expert-guided programs like Special Education, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Child Psychology Program.
In the mom’s belief Home Program, we appoint one of our child psychologists to assist you. The psychologist acts as your program guide and facilitator and your mentor.
Your child psychologist is with you at every step in the program to monitor your child’s progress and update the program to reflect your child’s changing needs. Each month, your psychologist provides a new education plan and resources to advance your child’s skills.
Your child psychologist is always available to support you – over the phone, in person, or via video chat platforms such as Skype / Facetime / WhatsApp Video Calling.
- The Role of Your mom’s belief Child Psychologist:
- Completes a neurodevelopmental profile of your child
- Shares an interpretive report of your child’s skills
- Creates a monthly individualized education plan (IEP) for your child’s skill development
- Customizes mom’s belief teaching tools to support each education plan
- Monitors your child’s progress and updates the program accordingly
Plot No, 4101, Ashok Rd, near Galleria Market, DLF Phase IV, Sector 27, Gurugram, Haryana, India