Parents Helping Parents (PHP)
Providing Support and Information to Families Raising Children with Special Needs.
Parents Helping Parents will empower you at every stage of your child’s life, from birth through adulthood. Together, we will create a plan that will help you, your child, and your entire family thrive!
- Early Childhood (0-5)
- Youth and Teens (ages 6-17)
- Adults (18 years or older)
- E-Packet Information Library
- Adults With Developmental Disabilities
- Assistive Technology
- Behavior Coping and Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Early Childhood
- Financial Planning
- Person-Centered Planning
- Public Benefits
- Special Education – Your Child and School